Tuesday 29 December 2015

Wow that escalated quickly!

ello Guys........
Can you believe we are in November!! I must say that it is the warmest November I can remember. Yesterday I went running in shorts and then did some gardening. It was more like a September's day.
Anyway today I want to talk about a 'fakebook' status that escalated into a massive debate!
I put a status on my personal facebook page that got people talking, then arguing and then the whole thing carried on into a two day debate! One of my 'fake' friends on there even deleted and blocked myself and another friend after a few comments had gone back and forth. Now to be honest I won't lose any sleep on losing that friend! 
In the words of Ron Burgundy 'that escalted quickly'
wow-that-escalated-quickly
 I'm not going to talk about 'the status' as I think that has had enough air time, however I want to talk  about the emotions that it stirred up in people. People that commented either felt passionate about what  I put or they could relate to the situation........for me it should how a situation can escalate out of control  very quickly.
Like healthy eating and exercise........things can escalate quickly. You can start by making a few bad choices one week, then that turns into every week, every day, every meal and before you know it your weight has escalated and you don't know what to do to achieve your goal. It can work the opposite way too......you can start making small changes, start exercising once a week, then those small changes in your diet become large changes and before you know it you are exercising 3/4 times a week and following a healthy diet. Most importantly you are getting closer to your end goal!
All you have to do is plant the seed and watch things grow. So make the changes today and watch your health and fitness escalate into something that will make you feel better tomorrow and for the rest of your life.
Andrea (Anchor Lady) Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment