Tuesday 29 December 2015

50 shades of screwed up

Happy Friday Guys!

Hope you have all had a great week, trained hard and eaten healthy ready for the weekend!
Now I know I am behind the times and four years after the launch of 50 shades of grey I have finally read the first two books! I read them on my holiday when I went earlier this year. I actually saw the film before I read the book!

Anyway today I thought I would talk about it........I can only comment on the first two books as I am yet to read the third ( no doubt there will be an update when I have!)

Ok so Mr Grey is one screwed up individual! He is cold, controlling, jealous, he can't express his emotions and enjoys inflicting pain on his subs! Now he sounds abit of a dick when you put it like that, however when you get into the crux of the story he had a pretty crappy childhood and was a submissive himself when he was only 15 so he has never known any better! He is actually a weak, broken man and this is the only way he knows how to have a relationship without getting hurt. Untill of course he meets Miss Steele! She doesn't agree to his controlling ways and doesn't want to be whipped or enter the red room of pain on a regular basis. By the end of the second book she has melted his heart and he falls in love with her.

When I was reading the book I actually thought, wow, I attract the same kind of guys (I don't mean any of that kinky shit before you start thinking that) I mean I tend to attract guys that have had some kind of heartache before they met me which they were still trying to fix, or wanting me to fix! They then switch their insecurities round on me by becoming controlling, jealous, treating me bad and complete dumb arses!
Now some of you might think that I am like Mr Grey and that I like infliciting pain on people, that's why you often call me the evil instructor hahaha

Now you can relate some of these traits to health and fitness. Alot of people do the same type of training or eat the same type of food for years, without getting results because they don't know any different. Or someone once told them XYZ and they have followed their advice, when actually it wasn't the best for them.
Some of you use food as a way of control or a way of suppressing your emotions. How many times do you have a shit day and reach for a glass of wine or a bar of chocolate? You only have to watch the films to know that everytime a women has her heart broken she eats a tub of ice cream! (I would like to add I have never actually eaten a full tub of ice cream after a break up lol!)

So if your diet and exercise regime is 50 shades of f****d up then contact someone who can help, I can inflict the right type of pain to get you results ;) 

Andrea (I'll kick your butt into shape) Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment