Tuesday 29 December 2015

Mixing your drinks is fine.........

Hello Guys,
Yesterday I mentioned that it was the Fit 4 Force Christmas party on Saturday, so what better topic to talk about in the run upto Christmas than alcohol!
Now the majority of us enjoys the odd tipple every now and again, especially over the Christmas period. Now I like a drink and anyone who has been on a night out with me will know that I am a complete light weight. A couple of glasses of wine and I am tipsy!! I get drunk quite quick..........and carry on drinking which is my downfall! I am however a cheap date lol.......in the monetary sense of course!!
Now aabout a month ago we had a bootcamp night out and I was on real ale, cocktails galore and I ended up being put in a taxi to go home early as I was in such a state! I couldn't understand why as I had survived a week in Marbella on the bootcamp abroad where cocktails were part of our daily diets. I did however drink water with every alcoholic drink when I was away, so this slowed down the 'getting hammered' process and kicked any potential hangover in to touch!
So as it was my company's Christmas Party I thought I couldn't be one of the first home so I made sure I had a drink of water at hand at all times! It definately works as I wasn't sick in my bin when I got home (which yes has happened not that long ago), I didn't have a hangover and I didn't want to eat crap all day on Sunday!
The only downside to not being so drunk was 1) I could feel my feet developing into 'cankles' after wearing ridicously high heels & 2) I noticed the not so desirable men that were out in the bar we ended up in urghhh!
So yes guys it is fine to mix your drinks over the festive period..........AS LONG AS IT IS WITH WATER!!
Have fun over Christmas.........most importantly stay safe!!
Besides guys and gals if you are single and steaming you might miss out on meeting the love of your life ;) 
Andrea (cheap date haha) Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment