Tuesday 29 December 2015

Tinder Tool or Committed King (Penguin King that is)

Hey Guys,
Have you heard of Tinder? For those of you who haven't then basically it is a dating app, where you swipe one way if you like someone and the opposite way if you don't (not sure which way is which in case you were wondering).
I'm not on Tinder and my impression of it is that you go on there to meet someone you can have a quick shag with! Now there might be some married couples out there that met on Tinder..............errrmmm hahahaha yeah right!!
The reason that I'm not on tinder is because I want to meet someone I can marry and have Warrior kids with........not end up in the STI clinic with!!
Anyone who knows me personally will know that my favourite animal is a Penguin. I think they are sooooo funny and cute (bit like me lol!). The main qualities I love is that they find a mate and stay with them for life (awwwww). Unfortunaley this is something that is rare in the human race now a days :( Happy to say my Ma & Pa are still together and I know one day I will find a guy as amazing as my Dad. I'll give you a minute to get rid of sick bucket lol!
When it comes to diet and exercise are you a 'Tinder Tool' or a 'Committed King'?
'Tinder Tools' tend to dip in and out of exercise....try the latest fad going. Live off Herbalshite or Juice mush and end up upset when things don't work out.......
However the 'Committed Kings' see exercise and diet as part of their lives. They know that results don't happen over night.....results happen after hard work, motivation and dedication.
I have only had my business for 4 years, however I have always been into health and fitness (mainly because I am vain and want to look good.......as well as the added health benefits of course!) I did PE at school like most kids, then I started going to fitness classess with my mum, went to the gym with my Dad and started running. Since then I have not looked back.......gym, box, run, swim and of course boot camp. I have created a long term health marriage which I am proud of.
For those who want a health marriage (or just a great looking body) they can be proud of then click below:-
For all those 'Tinder Tools' good luck!! 
Have a great day guys.
Andrea (Penguin Lover) Springthorpe
AKA 'Warrior Chick'

No comments:

Post a Comment