Tuesday 29 December 2015

Do you need some Tough loving?

Hey Guys,
Today I'm going to talk 'Tough Love'.......I googled the defination again (I was worried what might come up in my search engine, but all good phew!)
'Tough love is an expression used when someone treats another person harshly or sternly with the intent to help them in the long run' (wikipedia).
Now we have all heard the expression, or something similar. I am happy to say that my Tough Love has paid off with my big bro (or not so big anymore!)
Over the years my brother has been carrying a bit of excess weight and I have always gone on to him about doing exercise and eating healthy, I think because I am family it went in one ear and out the other. Anyhow earlier this year he asked if I had any PT slots available, I said yeah sure, who for? When he said it was for him my jaw dropped to the floor quicker than a prostitues knickers!!
All the years I had been going on at him and he finally wanted to do something for himself!. So we started a training plan and he also did the LifeForce Transformation plan so I knew his diet was spot on too.
In that time he has lost over one and half stone, he has dropped over 6% body fat and shed inches (mainly from his waist!) He has worked hard and the results are showing. He now smashes out full press ups and loves burpee's! (Ok the burpee bit is a lie......'I love Burpee's said no-one ever!)
I am one PROUD SISTER! I honestly thought he wouldn't stick to it and he has proved me wrong. He still calls me a 'bitch' when I am doing his PT sessions but I know that I am having an effect in that session and that will only lead to results.

Andrea (Tough Loving bitch) Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment