Tuesday 29 December 2015

Hola y Gracias

Hola!
Well I am back from my holiday in Spain totally realxed with a nice tan! I have a touch of the holiday blues as I was loving spending time out there in the warm weather. My liver on the other hand is probably glad of the rest!
Whilst I was away I set up a series of e-mails to send to all you lovely guys.......which were different to my normal style of e-mail marketing. I would like to say a massive GRACIAS (thank you) to those who have e-mailed me. The response to my e-mails has been great and all positive......much better than the boring ones I used to send! One comment was that a client used to just skim over the old ones, now they enjoy reading the new ones and find them much more motivating.
It was pointed out that I made a typo error on my e-mail dated 3rd August 'How Checkered is your past' I kept typing 'dupious' instead of 'dubious'! Obviously my degree is in health and fitness not English lol!
Thank you Mr Dubious episode #4 for taking the time to e-mail me with my typing error ;0 
After my week of being lazy and drinking too much I am on mission to get back in shape for my next overseas jaunt when I go top up the tan in Marbella 38(ish) days and counting. This one is work though...........wahoo!
Anyhow today was just a quicky to let you know that I am back on home turf and ready to kick your butts into shape! I will also be kicking my own butt into shape and I will be starting the LifeForce Transformation plan again on Monday. Time to get back in shape!
So if you want to join me on my fitness journey or want to come and compare tans at boot camp then click the links below.
Look out for next weeks e-mails when I will be reflecting on my holiday and perhaps tell you the odd funny story along the way.
Adios for now!
Andrea (relaxed and tanned) Springthorpe (or as the Spanish would pronounce 'Andreya' - sounds alot sexier in Spanish ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment