Tuesday 29 December 2015

How Toxic is your life?

Hey Guys,

Now we get asked alot what people need to do to detox........do they need fancy shakes, supplements or super foods to do it? Basically the body is great at detoxing itself naturally, you just need to stop putting shit into it and then not re-tox afterwards!

People often limit a detox to just food and drink......but there are other things that can be toxic in our life, like people!
Now there are people who we come across and we don't always see eye to eye and we avoid them. What about those people who are in our lives and we don't realise they are toxic? People who drag us down, take us for granted or who are just negative about everything. Now I'm not saying that these people are bad, but perhaps they are just not a good fit for us? How do we deal with this? It's easy to cut the crap out of our diet and stop drinking so much but what about people who are toxic that we can't get rid of..........a lot of these people who surround us are family, friends or work colleagues. Take for instance those people who always offer you a bun or chocolate knowing full well you are on a health kick......having the willpower to say no is the difference between getting results or staying the same.

It used to bother me (especially as I have a massive sweet tooth) temptation handed to you in the shape of a chocolate brownie, makes you either want to demolish it or the person who is offering you it! Don't respond with the usual boring answer...'I can't I'm on a diet' tell them no as you want to look good naked! That will soon make them do a 360 with their high calorific treat!

I've been in a situation recently where someone was in my life and everytime I saw them it was 'toxic' (more toxic than a brownie!) in fact I wanted to punch them in the face everytime I saw them. Over a long period of time their behaviour had upset me, stressed me out and made me feel like a worthless piece of shit! Them being in my life was a really bad 'fit'. The problem wasn't theirs (well 50% was their shit, dishonest behaviour) but to be honest the problem was mine. It wasn't them crying at home, getting stressed and feeling and looking like shit.......it was me, I let them affect me. Now in hindsight it is easy looking back and seeing how I should have reacted to the situation.

1. I should never have let it become a situation
2. The first time they treat me bad, should have been the last (instead like a moth to a flame I kept going back for more)..........
3. I should of stuck to my gut feelings about that person.........my initial thoughts were not good, then I got to know them, was charmed and then went full circle on what I think about them.
Anyway sometimes we need to learn the hard way. The fact is my self esteem was low and I let them treat me bad and think that I wasn't good enough to be in their life. The fact of the matter is they are not good enough to be in my life. It says more about the person treating you like this, then it does about you.
Why do you think the 'brownie' pushes keep putting temptation infront of you? Do you think it is because they are happy with their bodies and are happy to see you shredding inches and looking great? More likely that they feel bad about themselves and want to drag you down with them. 

I just can't look its killing me
And taking control
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis
But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
Cause I'm........................................................................... 

When I look back at my personal life, I tend to attract broken men with low self esteem. Nearly every relationshup I have had, the guy has been in a bad situation before they met me, they needed their ego boosting and their life fixing. I think they see that I am a soft touch and take advantage! Anyway I have decided to become a hard bitch who takes no shit hahahaha. 
So open up your eyes and do what is best for you, time to cut the crap. Get rid of the shit food in your cupboards, ditch the coffee and delete those toxic people. People who care about you and want the best for you will support you in your goal. 
Now after saying all this there is one group of people I am happy to help or fix and that is you guys. Now I know alot of those who come to boot camp call me evil or satan in disguise but I don't mind that as I want to get you results, get fitter, healthier and happier.
So surround yourself with positive like minded people who want to detox their lives!
Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment