Tuesday 29 December 2015

Experts are usually right

Hello Guys!

Well it's end of the week already and September is flying round! Dare I say it but we will soon be getting ready for Christmas ARGGGHHHH!!!

Today I want to talk about taking advice from experts and actually following through on their advice!
As most of you will be aware I have restructured how I run my sessions and also my approach to marketing. I started my new e-mail marketing just before I went on holiday in July (distant memory now booo!). I took advice from a marketing mentor who had run a successful boot camp business and moved to Marbella on the profits when he sold it. He advised that I got real, instead of sending the boring hints and tips emails like ten a penny other instructors do. It was a gamble, plus I had to open up and get personal. By now you will all probably have an insight to my crazy personality and also know what a disastrous love life I have had in the past and how I attract knobhead men ha!

The other piece of advice I took was to have all my sessions on pre paid contracts, which again was another risk I was taking.........

I am pleased to say that my gamble (and I am not a gambling person) paid off! The feedback and e-mails I have received since I 'got real' has been amazing. I often receive e-mails from people saying how motivating they are and how they make some of you laugh (by the way thanks for laughing at the fact I have shit taste in men lol!) I have also more people signed up to contracts and lots of you are buying the LifeForce Transformation plan.
Now if I had listened to some people who were abit wary about what I was doing or carried on doing what I was doing, then nothing would have changed! I now have 100% committed clients that are passionate about fitness (well untill it comes to Burpees!). Now with the new app up and running I know who exactly will be turning up to the sessions as you all seem to love the new 'new toy' to book yourselves in.

If you have not already got the app, then you can download for FREE at the app store. Search for Mind Body connect, once downloaded to your phone search for Fit 4 Force Ltd and start booking in your sessions.
I also told you in a past e-mail about a shoulder issue I have had for over a year now.......last Friday I finally saw a physio about it. He gave me lots of advice and exercises to do.......now I could have done what alot of people do, do it for a couple of days then forget about it and moan when it wasn't getting better. Instead I followed the advice and I do my exercises every day, which can be a bit of a bore as it involves using small pieces of resistance bands (I normally like throwing weights around a gym or doing high intensity bootcamp training). However I have seen a massive improvement in only a week!!!

Over the years I have heard people saying that they have done XYZ for years and that they aren't getting any results. It's normally that XYZ doesn't work......or XYZ does work but you keep eating shit which counteracts it! I have also heard so many people say how healthy they eat, when you actually ask them what they eat then I realise that their idea of healthy is not the same as mine!!!

So sometimes even if you don't like what you hear or the advice that is given, the experts are normally right, and if what you are doing is not working then now is the time to do something different. You can make the change or remain the same!
fit 4 force small


Andrea (listened to the experts) Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment