Tuesday 29 December 2015

How Checkered is your past?

Hey Guys,
Ok today guys the 'shit is getting real'..........first of all before I start I googled the meaning of checkered (see below)
1. marked by numerous shifts or changes: a checkered career.
2. marked by dubious episodes: a checkered past.
3. marked with squares.
4. varigated in color or shading.
Today I am going to relate to number 2 (marked by dubious episodes) and those episodes are going to be realted to men!
Dubious episode #1
My First love (aka Army Guy number 1)........Met when I was 19 (him 17) started long distance relationship, fell in love got engaged and he dumped me 8 weeks before our Wedding! (What a Ba****d)
A few years later......
Dubious episode #2
Mr too good to be true......met on a night out, younger, shorter (then me in high heels), PTI in Army (alarm bells should be ringing) not with this daft cow though! Again started long distance relationship, fell in love, he cheated! (What a knob head!)
A few years later......
Dubious episode #3
Mr Marine........met on a night out, went on a couple of dates and started training together as he was going in the Marines.........never really turned into anything but I was still annoyed when I found out he was seeing someone else at same time! ( I only put this one in to show that I have a thing for guys in uniform!)
A few days (yes days) later.....
Dubious episode #4
Mr I'll chase you and then act like a dick!......this one more recent so unfortunately I cant say I learnt from my mistakes. Dated, became great friends. I fell in love, he treated me like a Tinder swipe, things got nasty now we hate each other!

Now can you see a pattern emerging?
I hate to admit that I did not learn from my mistakes! In between all these dubious episodes there were numerous shifts and changes (meaning number 1). I grew stronger from each situation (but not wiser!) I could be bitter and blame all the men (well I can with dubious episode 1&2) however 3&4 were different. I wasn't in a relationship with either of them so I should have been stronger and walked away when they started treating me like shit, I only have myself to blame. Unless someone treats you like a Princess (or Prince) then not worth knowing!
Now if you have had lots of dubious episodes when it comes to getting results through diet and exercise then click below for help, the only person you can blame for not eating healthy and not exercising is you! If like me you have had same luck with men then best seek advice from a happily married friend, I'm not qualified to give advice lol!


Andrea (unlucky in love) Springthorpe 

No comments:

Post a Comment