Tuesday 29 December 2015

Adrenalin Junkie

Hey Guys 
Well what a weekend I have had, it's amazing what great things can happen in the matter of a few days. I landed back onto English turf last Wednesday after an absolutley amazing holiday and was back to work on Thursday. It was great to get back into being evil to all you lovely clients ;)
I was suffering from the holiday blues on Friday and I really wanted to be back in Spain. Then I had an exciting weekend I finally got to do my sky dive and jump out of a plane at 15,000ft! I experienced one minute of freefall at 120mph!!! It was bloody AWESOME!!! I got a DVD and some pictures which was great to watch back and relive the experience (not sure I liked the look of my face travelling at 120mph but was all good fun!)
The adrenalin going up in the plane, on the way down and afterwards was amazing, it was the most exciting thing I have ever done before 9.30am in the morning!! In fact it was the most exciting thing I have done......EVER! I then had a night out with my friends at an old colleagues birthday party. It was great to catch up with people I haven't seen in ages. Then yesterday I got up and trained hard to try get rid of the post holiday bulge, caught up with one of my besties and then had a date last night!
It made me realise that life is all about having experiences and feeling great. Feeling great and having fun is one of the best things we can do in life. I will admit I was really fed up coming home & back to reality! It just shows that by doing something positive and changing your mindset can have a positive impact on your life.
Now it is only 34 days till I jet off again, this time to Marbella on the Fit 4 Force Sun, Sea & Burpees 2015 tour.  Four nights of boot camp training in the sun.........can't wait!
So i have 34 days to get beach body ready (again) and as I am going with my customers (and now friends) I am under more pressure to look good in a bikini! So to get in shape I am training hard and just started the LifeForce Transformation plan again.
Feeling great happens A) When I train & B) get the results from eating healthy..........with all this comes confidence and happiness. Look after your body, fuel it right and you will feel loads better.
What is stopping you from looking and feeling great?
Not sure where to start? Then that is why I am here...........become a healthy eating fitness junkie with us and see how amazing you start to feel on a daily basis.
Don't worry I haven't forgotten about my holiday based e-mails, I was just so excited about my sky dive I had to tell you about that first!
I will be back soon
Andrea (adrenalin junkie) Springthorpe 

No comments:

Post a Comment