Tuesday 29 December 2015

What if fear is actually excitement

Hello Troops!

Now by the time you read this I will probably have just landed in Marbella for the Fit 4 Force Bootcamp abroad.......Sun, Sea & Burpee's Tour 2015! Whoop Whoop, when I looked earlier the forecast for the week was 29-30 degrees. Not that I'm trying to make any of you jealous, it's a downside of my job I'm afraid.......NOT!
Do not fear the UK sessions will still be running, James (aka The Silent Assain) and Lee (aka Raven Power) will be covering the sessions.

Now as you may have gathered in the past I pre type my emails and set them up to send automatically, so you will be still hearing from me this week, just not about Marbella.......that will be next week when I fill you in on all the antics errrrr sorry training that what did!

Anyway today I want to talk about Fear and Nerves........Now this weekend I have been a nervous wreck worrying about everything I needed to get done before I go away. The fact that it is 6.28am Sunday morning and I am wide awake typing this up shows that I am running on adrenalin at the moment. It will be the first bootcamp abroad I have done, so I am nervous, excited and worried that everything will go according to plan. People are paying to go away and have a great experience and I feel pressure arggh! I remember the first few times I taught bootcamp, I was so worried if people enjoyed it, if they had a good experience and if they would come back. Now I am relaxed when I teach and I realise that some people don't come back, not because anything I have or haven't done, but the fact that it's not for them (or they are pansies and cant hack it lol!)

Now I am sure we have all experienced fear and nerves at some point in our lives....... I remember one occasion very well, last night in fact. There I am having an early night making sure I have plenty of sleep for the week ahead when at about 12.30am someone started braying on my front door. I shot out of bed heart racing wondering if I heard right, then it goes again and again, so there I am armed with my phone in one hand, majorette baton in the other......yes majorette baton only thing I could grab quickly that might do damage, I could do an attack of the twirling lol. So I got brave and shouted who is it.......'You ordered a chinese love' me NO! 'Is this not Roberttown Lane' NO! So some delivery guy made me shit myself because he is too much of a dumb arse to read road names!!

Shitting bricks is an understatement!!
'Fear' and "Nerves" are both FEELINGS, Feelings that produce a PHYSICAL sensation, Sweat, butterflys, shaky voice
But guess what...

EXCITEMENT does EXACTLY the same thing
Just let that shit sink in a second........
So what if..
what if FEAR is ACTUALLY Excitement?
What if you just CHOSE to believe that those
feelings are caused by EXCITEMENT rather than nerves?
Now my Saturday night experience was true nerves..........taking people on my first bootcamp abroad is pretty damm exciting!

Now I want to share with you the main fears I have in my life.................
1. That my business wont be the success I work my butt off for
2. That I will never get married
3. That I will never have kids

So there you have it my three major life fears..........I have put my heart and soul into my business that I am passionate about and my only result is for it to be a major success. I know I attract the wrong kind of guys, I know one day there will be someone that is worth walking down the aisle in a pretty dress for. And finally I want to experience every feeling and emotion of getting pregnant and having my very own warrior children.......

So as much as I see them as fears at the moment, when they happen they will be really exciting! Now those fears become excitement! The difference? Questioning the thoughts that you believe, before every feeling is a thought and in that thought you have the power to question it!

Now when it comes to me helping you I can't make you fearless (fearless is bollocks anyway - its impossible unless you are a robot!)

I can help you, support you, give you the tools you need to help turn your health and fitness around.
Yes it can be scary walking into a new fitness session for the first time
It can be scary the fact that you cant keep up with the kids cos you are overweight and out of shape
Life is scary, full of fear and nerves
I can help you turn them into excitement.
Get excited about exercise, get a buzz from eating healthy wholesome natural food
And get excited about looking your best naked! Confidence = sexy......sexy= lots of attention from the opposite sex!

Andrea (never ordered a chinese) Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment