Tuesday 29 December 2015

Marbella V's Mirfield

Hola Amigo's

I bet you were all wondering whether we all made it back in once piece from Marbella........ the Sun, Sea & Burpee's Tour which myself and seven clients went on last week! I am pleased to say that we all made it back in one piece with no injuries. I can honestly say that we are broken from the late nights and early mornings but it was worth it.

I am now a dab hand at doing an omlette production line in a morning, I am however missing my siesta!
We had an action packed few days, we trained every day, we had a couple of wild party nights, we topped up our tans and on the whole we ate healthy. It is so amazing getting up at 7.30am and heading to the beach to do a training session. The dip in the sea afterwards certainly woke you up. I can honestly say that I could have not gone with a better bunch of people, we had such a laugh! My belly hurt from all the laughing when I got home.
One thing that I did find great was all the people who kept fit out there, we did a 7.30am bootcamp most mornings and also some in the evenings. Each time we trained we saw people running, walking, doing yoga on the beach and I don't think I saw one obese person whilst I was out there! Alot of the people keeping active were older too. I think we got a few curious looks when we were doing fitness sessions with the bands on the beach (note to self...... wear trainers when doing a band squat in the sand!!)

Whilst we were out there I organised for us to go to a local gym for some PT's to put us through our paces, oh boy did they do their job! I thought a couple of the bootcampers were goners at one point........it was very hot however I have a hardcore bunch of people so they powered through!

The fact that we all got on and actually went in the first place, shows that exercise can not only bring you health benefits and make you look good, it can be social, you can make friends. You get to train with like minded individuals and even go exercise in the sun with them. I want to say a massive thank you to all my customers (aka friends) that made all the stressing before I went away all worth while!

I got home Friday night, put my washing into piles and slept! I don't think I have felt quite human since I got home. I know Sunday was depressing, it was cold, miserable I went to do my food shop and every other person seemed to be a chav or overweight stuffing a Macdonalds down their necks. Then we were all back at bootcamp on Monday, wearing shorts and vests ready to show off our tans and it was bloody freezing! 
Marbella V's Mirfield.........I know which gets my vote!!

Doing the bootcamp abroad was a new experience for me and one that I will never forget! It has made me more determined to work hard so one day I can buy my own Spanish Villa to do a few bootcamps abroad every year! 
I could write 5 or 6 e-mails about what happend on tour, however like most tours.......what happened in Marbella, stays in Marbella (or goes on facebook ha!)

So if you want to train with like minded individuals, get fit and make friends then why not give us a go. Everyone that came to Marbella was a newbie and one time and now look at them!
P1030829

Andrea (got a great tan) Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment