Tuesday 29 December 2015

Wedding, Running & Car washing

Hey Guys,

Hope you've all had a good weekend? I've had another busy one...........Looking forward to next weekend when I can just chill out!

Friday I got up, trained, did my food shopping ready to start the LifeForce Transformation Plan today, cleaned, taught boot camp and pampered myself ready for the weekend!
Saturday I went to a friends Wedding and had an absolutley amazing day. I had a 'cheat' day and drank a little too much wine. How come the older you get the worse the hangover's get? Or is it just the fact that I am super healthy the rest of the time that my body can't handle the abuse! I left my car at the Wedding venue so I had to drive down for it the next day. My friend who I was at the Wedding with said that if I ran to her's, then we could run rest of the way together as she had to collect her car too. Now my friend doesn't really like running so I just thought she was pissed!

Anyhow I woke up felling like death, I had the worse headache, felt sick and my body was a temple..........a temple of doom! I text my friend and she agreed to still come running! I got to her's, sweating like a fat man at a buffet, wine coming out of ever pore! To be honest though it did me good and my hangover started to waver.
I then had to get over to Halifax to do a car wash for the Fire Service Charity, to raise money for the 'Red Hot Sirens' calendar which I will be in. What fun that was, I got to hang out with a group of fireman all afternoon, have a go on their big hose (the water version before any of you start thinking any different lol) then it ended in a massive water fight. They let me dry off and hang in the station for a while whilst they made me tea........I felt like an excited 6 year old......what is it with men in Uniform?!

Then I finished the day having tea with the folks and my big bro, who has lost even more weight and inches on the LifeForce Transformation plan!
It got me thinking that my brother and my friend are people who I always put down as not liking exercise, yet they have both proved me wrong. My brother is a convert (although he might not have agreed to me saying that when I was putting him through a gruelling hill session on Friday!) and my friend shocked me when she came running with me.
It means alot when someone who you think hates exercise actually does it, I realise not everyone is as obsessed with it as I am.
'Hi my name is Andrea and I am an exercise addict' hahahahaha
Anyway this week at boot camp we are having a 'bring a friend for FREE' week. So is there someone you know who might want to come along and join in the madness? It might be someone like my brother and friend, someone you thought would never exercise. They might just suprise you.......if you don't ask you will never know.
And remember if they sign up to one of our contracts you will get £5.00 cash back!!
 Just imagine if you sign a few people up each month then your training is practically paid for!!
So come on guys let's grow the boot camp family........if you've not already joined then what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment