Tuesday 29 December 2015

Forget the 'douche bags' and hang out with positive people

Hi Guys,
Just a quick one today.......
Today I want to talk about how we attract certain types of people into our lives. Now you may have all heard the saying, surround yourself with supportive, positive people and good things start to happen?
I am a firm believer in this, how many times have you been around a negative, miserable person and came away completley drained as their mood has rubbed off onto you?
Now for those of you who read my emails will know that when it comes to men I attract complete tossers.........now I wouldn't say I'm a tosser so not sure why I attract so many into my life lol. Another type of guy I seem to attract is those in the forces. I have had two serious relationships with people in the Army (was even going to Marry one of them - thank god that never happened!) I have dated someone in the Marines and lost count how many guys who have chatted me up that turned out to be in the Forces or ex forces! I was even supposed to go on a date last week with someone in the Army......now when I agreed I didn't know he was in the Army and thankfully he got stuck at camp so never ended up going. I think Mr & Mrs S would kill me if I went home with another 'Army' guy......plus my friends would too. I was actually telling my friend on Friday about the date I was supposed to go on and she said 'how do you do it? She said that she had never been asked out or chatted up by anyone in the Forces! Now I could understand if I stood outside a Barracks on a weekend with a sign saying 'hey guys ask me out'.........however I certainly don't do that, plus I live miles away from a Barracks lol.
It got me thinking though why do they all gravitate towards me? Now I do spend alot of my time in the gym or doing training, where I suppose alot of those who are in the forces hang out. Plus my business is called Fit 4 Force!! Now the first two tossers.....errr sorry relationships were before I even started my business, however I have always kept fit and perhaps that is what they were attracted to.........aswelll as my sparkling personality of course ha.
Plus if it wasn't for douche bag 1 & 2 I don't think I would have thought of the idea for my business........so things do happen for a reason!
Now when it comes to training and my business I am blessed that I attract some amazing clients, who are committed, focused & who want to get results. The great thing I have noticed too is the camaraderie and the friendships that are forged through a mutual passion for health and fitness.
So if you want to join fitness sessions that offer more than just fitness then why not try us out. If you are in the 'Forces' you are welcome, just don't ask me out as it will be a no!
Andrea (sorry it wasn't that quick) Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment