Tuesday 29 December 2015

When the excess catches up with you!

Hey Guys,

Hope you have had a good weekend? Mine was quite busy yet I don't seem to have got much done!
By Friday I think I had just about recovered from Marbella, the troops are already asking when I am organising the next one, so now I have got over the last bootcamp abroad I am looking forward to organising next years.
All last week I was back on the healthy eating after the alcohol consumption in Marbella, it was hard sticking to it last week as I was really tired, a tad emotional and I just wanted comfort food. Now I did ok till Friday! Now Friday I had a date (shock I know!) Now what started out as going for a quiet curry ended up in a very drunken night (always a good sign of a first date though!) After the curry we ended up going for a few drinks, watching a live band and partying the night away.

Boy did I feel it the next day!! I had a PT client Saturday morning and after I had put him through his paces I went home and back to bed!! I then went to a Pool Party in the afternoon.......nothing like they have in Marbella I'm afraid! It was my friends daughters 1st birthday party. It was great fun! Then back to my friends for party food and cake! Now if I hadn't have felt hungover I wouldn't have eaten the Pizza and cake!! Then I called at my friends on the way home and as I hadn't had any tea she said that I could have some left over Pizza. Now this weekend was full of bad choices.......(apart from the date as he was a really nice guy and a FIREMAN whoop whoop!) Still in the Forces I know but at least he is not in the Army or my parents would disown me & friends slap me lol!

My food was full of bad choices! So when I went food shopping yesterday, my trolley was full of ingredients ready to start the LifeForce plan again and I have decided to do the sober for October so there won't be any alcohol for at least a month! Plus I did my weight and measurements like I do every Sunday morning and I could have cried at the scales! My weight has increased along with my waistline! I could tell when I was in my bikini on Saturday that my belly wasn't as flat as my first day on the beach in Marbs! Now to be honest I am not really bothered about the number on the scales, it is the number on the tape measure and how I look in a bikini that concerns me.

Last weekend I thought I had done well as I didn't seem to have put anything on after Marbella, I think it crept on this week along with the excessive weekend. So sometime's you think you have got away with making bad choices and more often than not it comes back to bite you on the bum or in my case increase my waistline!

Andrea (trying a different Force) Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment