Tuesday 29 December 2015

Regret's

Hey Guys,

Have you ever regretted buying something? I know I have, recently it was a purchase for my holiday.
As I am into health and fitness I like to 'Eat as Nature Intended' and also use products that are as natural as possible. I recently bought some shampoo and conditioner 'Wella Elements' which is free of sulfates, parabens & artificial colourants. Now when I saw the leaflet and it said the Life Force of Trees (not entirely sure what that means) on it I was instantly swayed as we have a product called LifeForce!! Now this was a GREAT BUY, my hair feels squeaky clean and is very shiny when I have used it!
Now back to my not so great purchase..........so because I had picked a great product for my hair I thought I would try a 100% natural suncream, so i googled away and bought some 100% natural sunscreen made with beeswax, honey & coconut oil. I also bought some sun protector which has natural SPF provided by carrot seed oil.

Ok so will start with the Sunscreen.........when I applied it I had the nice white sheen you get from sunscreen, this wasn't an issue really as I have experienced this in the past with manufactured sunscreen. The problem was the fly's were round me like bee's round a honey pot!! I was forever swatting them away. The other issue I had was because it was so thick it welded to my skin! After a couple of days using it, it wouldn't even wash off in the shower! I had to go buy a sponge with the rough part on the top to try get it all off!!! When I bought the sponge I bought some suncream too! I was disappointed as I wanted to use natural products on my skin, PLUS I did not burn when I used it!!! So if you could live with the slight issues then I would say it was worth it for that.......I couldn't.

The Sun protector on the other hand was great, it made my skin look silky smooth (no white covering!) when I applied it and again I didn't burn. So I used a mixture of the natural sun protector and the shop bought stuff for the remainder of my holiday.

So you might be wondering where I am going with this e-mail today? You might have noticed the 'Eat as nature intended' slogan in my first couple of sentences......this is the strap line for the LifeForce Transformation Plan. It is all natural products, no pre-packed shite or shakes. Something that will give you results, change your attitude to food and also something which you can maintain long term. Now as we are 100% confident you will see results and feel great, we will be offering a 100% money back guarantee on the LifeForce Transformation plan. We will give you your money back if you don't lose any weight/inches.
T&C apply
You must follow the plan 100%, record your weight and measurement and do before and after pictures.
So if you want to have the opposite sex flocking round you like the flies were round me on holiday then purchase the LifeForce Transformation Plan. You will look better naked if you do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment