Tuesday 29 December 2015

My Dad.......the tactful legend

Happy Monday guys!
Before I start on todays email, can I remind people that we are still in November and that it is far too early to put Christmas decorations up!! I don't know about you but my facebook news feed has been full of pictures of people's Christmas trees all bloody weekend!!
I will however stay on the Christmas subject though.........
This Saturday is the Fit 4 Force Christmas Party. It is an event which we like to enjoy each year and let our hair down. So I thought I would treat myself to a new outfit........ so I ordered a few outfits to choose from. Now I think I am the only woman who hates shopping so tend to do it all online (I actually think that is something I can add to my long list of things that makes me a great catch lol!)
Anyway on Saturday I went round to my Mum and Dads with all the outfits to get my Mum's opionion on which I should keep. I have been ill all weekend and felt and looked like shit so probably didn't do the outfits justice.
Anyway as I was showing my Mum, my Dad saw them too.......comments are as follows..
Dress 1 - hmmmm goes up at front and pulls across front
Dress 2 - nicer but pulls across legs
Outfit 3 - which I decided to keep - Yes looks nice, but pulls abit when you walk.......must just be your hips!
Thanks Dad you legend lol! Now I know why my Mum wants my opinion on clothes lol.
Now I know I am heavier than I want to be, so this just highlighted the fact that I need to get a grip and stick at the healthy eating. We all know how hard it is in the run up to Christmas as we often have party's or nights out most weekends. However if we stay good 6 days out of the 7 then the aftermath of Christmas shouldn't be too bad.
Plus you still have chance to do the LifeForce Transformation plan before Christmas hits!
Now I know my Dad didn't mean anything bad and I love him to bits and wouldn't change him at all (even his tact levels lol), however sometimes all we need is one comment to give us a kick up the arse!!
Andrea (big hips) Springthorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment