Tuesday 31 May 2016

Nothing scarier than a field full of cows!

Hi Guys,
Hope you are all having a good week back at work after the bank holiday, it is half term so I am off from job number two :)
I was coming home from the supermarket the other day and there was a group of kids all hanging around by a wall by a public footpath that went through a field. They all looked a bit suspicious, anyway when I got closer I realised why, there must have been about ten cows all heading towards the stile where they kids wanted to get over.
Now I am with the kids on this one there is no way you would have got me through that field. Anything that weighs a ton , has four legs and can't talk is not to be trusted in my eyes! There have been times when I have been out for a walk myself and come across one or two cows........lets just say I am out of that field as fast as I can.
Now ten or more cows heading towards you can be pretty scary and it can be the same walking into a new fitness class for the first time. You don't know what to expect, not sure what the other people are like, are they friendly, are they all really fit.......then there is the instructor what are they like are they going to come at you like a bull in a china shop.
All sorts of things can go through someone's head before they come to a fitness session and this can often make the decision for them not to attend.
I know a lot of people ask me as soon as they hear the word bootcamp will they be able to do it as they are not fit enough. Now my answer is always the same, you come to get fitter, you can work at your own pace regardless of fitness levels and we cater for beginners to advanced. Plus if you want guarantee's that you are going to made to feel welcome by the clients and instructors then I can give you that now.
So don't run away from us, click one of the links below and try a FREE taster session. Plus the fitter you are you can run away from cows if you ever get stuck in a field with a herd of them!
Andrea (not really one with nature) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment