Thursday 12 May 2016

Friday 13th came early!

Hi Guys,
Thank god it is Friday! I had one hell of a day yesterday.............
First of all I received a knock back on a job that I had applied for which I really wanted :( Then I went for some blood tests doing and the receptionist had booked me in after the bloods are collected to go the hospital! The nurse (who was very lovely) said I could either wait for another appointment or drop the bloods off at the hospital, so I decided to do that.
When I got in my car it wouldn't start argghhhhh! I realised that after sorting my glove box out the other week I had thrown my old breakdown cover details and not put the new ones in. So Mr & Mrs S came to the rescue. My mum went round to my house to get my breakdown details so I could phone them up and my Dad came up to the hospital to get me home so I could get to work and teach bootcamp. Anyway whilst on the phone with breakdown company my car started! So I took it straight to the garage for checking out and I have borrowed my Mum's car as I had to leave it.
It isn't that long ago that my handbrake went and I had the same reaction today as I did then.........burst into tears and sat in my car crying like any grown woman can lol!
Now it's 11.30pm at night I have only just finished washing up from having my tea, I am going away tomorrow and not even packed and here I am sat typing my blog!
Today I learnt a few lessons.........
1) Make sure I have my breakdown details in my car!
2) Don't ignore the 'little' noise my car has been making for a while........... get it checked out
3) How bloody lucky I am to have such amazing parents, I would be lost without them.
Now I am typing this hearing my Mum's voice saying why did you do your blog so late, it could have waited. On one hand I agree with her as my eyes want to shut, however on the other hand I have to be consistant in what I do. I read a good motivational piece from a fitness model I follow on facebook and she said that to get to where you want to be you have to put the work in, suck up the late nights and early mornings, take the rough with the smooth. Stay focused when things seem to go pear shaped and all you worry about is paying the bills.
Getting the knock back from the job was disappointing, however on the other hand I believe in fate.........my passion is my business, it is training all my lovely clients and taking on the daily challenge of running your own business. Three hours of work after a shitty day, perked me up and made me realise why I do what I do. Also having the support of cover instructors who I can call on at last minute to cover my class when I have an emergency is something that I am very lucky to have.
Now if you want something bad enough, work for it and surround yourself with supportive people who will help you when things get tough. Remember you want the person steering you away from the office cakes rather than offering you one!
I have neglected my car for the past few months, which has come back to bite me on the bum! However you don't have to be the same with your body and health, treat it right, keep it moving and don't ignore any niggles it may have. 
Being fit & healthy is what keeps you going when the rest of your life seems to be falling apart!
Click one of the links below to kick start your engine!
Andrea (going to fall into bed) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment