Wednesday 11 May 2016

Sex, Selfie's and Violence

Hi Guys,
Well our three days of summer seem to have disappeared!!
I've been a bit slack on the old blogging front over the last couple of weeks, after being ill and trying to catch up with everything. I was thinking about what I could write about and I thought I would look at my statistics and what topics seem to be the most popular when people are reading my blogs. 
Now when I was looking at the amount of people that read my blog, I noticed that there was a big difference depending on the topic. Now it seems, as with other things like movies, magazine, books etc............sex, half naked women and violence seems to be the biggest hits lol
My three most popular blogs were........
'Sometimes you just have to stop yourself from punching someone' 
'Ditch the scales & start with the selfies' (featured me in my underwear and had the most views!)
'As soon as they get what they want, they don't want to know'.........Now this one wasn't actually about sex, however, the title drew you all in ;)
Now the blog that got the most views was the one where I had done some before and during selfies whilst in my underwear. Now this got me thinking that we as humans are very visual people, when we meet someone for the first time we are attracted to their looks, the amount of money people spend on beauty products and treatments shows how much we want to look good. The same can be said for exercise, now I dont know the percentage split, however I can take a wild guess that most people exercise to change their appearance. The benefits that come with leading an active lifestyle is an added bonus.
Now I freely admit that I exercise because I enjoy it and that I want to look good in a bikini! The health benefits that I get from being active are great extras!
102488-Do-It-For-The-Holy-Shit-You-Got-Hot
So if you want to change the way you look underneath your clothes and get some free health benefits along the way then click the links below.
For those of you who may have missed my top three blogs I have also attached the links at the bottom of the page :) 
Andrea (will tell you about my new challenge in my next blog!) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment