Thursday 26 May 2016

Why do what I do?

Hello Troops,
Over the past couple of days I have been asked why! First was yesterday about why I had entered this bikini fitness competition and the other one was today in a coaching session...........'Why do what I do?'
Now in reply to my first question about the competition is because it is something I have wanted to do for while and never had the guts, so decided now was time to take the challenge.
Second one about my business, well I came up with a long list........
Fun
Love seeing clients results
Challenge
My Passion
Help others feel like I feel after exercise
Attract committed customers
Make new friends & meeting new people
Enjoy the social side
Variation
Gaining new skills and confidence
For the clients
Now it was interesting that the financial side didn't come into it. Now if I was doing it purely for the money I would have jacked it in years ago!! Because regardless of what people think it doesn't automatically make you rich just because you have your own business! There have been times recently when I have been thinking about jacking it all in, however it is all the above reasons that keep me going. Plus the thought of going back to a 9-5 job that bored me to death is enough to keep me going!
The reason I quit my full time job, went to University as a mature student and started my business was beacuse I wanted to do something that I loved. I have had ups and downs, it can be lonely and tiring, however I believe that nothing worth having comes easy.
It is the same with fitness, there are probably times when you feel like quitting as you may feel like it is alot of hard work for very little results. Now things don't happen overnight, you have to stay focused, keep at it and be patient. 
Now if you want help and support from someone who does it for the passion and not just the money, then click one of the links below. 
Andrea (In the words of Jessie J........it's not about the money, money) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment