Thursday 5 May 2016

Sometimes you just have to stop yourself from punching someone!

Hi Guys,
Hope you're having a good week? Nice to see some sun and for it to feel warmer finally!
Have you ever been in a situation when someone has said something to you when you were feeling a bit low, they hit a nerve and it took all your will power not to smack them in the face!?
Well that happened to me this week..........now I was ill all last week and I am still not 100% so I might be a bit more sensitive than normal, however one flippant comment said to me this week made me want to punch this person square in the face!
So there I was just turned up to work and I was having a conversation with dubious episode number four when BHAM he made some shitty comment that made me feel worse than I already did. We were talking about the nice weather and how nice it would be to have it all the time, he said well I could go work abroad as I had nothing here!! 'A job I wasn't bothered about (at the school not my business), a house I wasn't bothered about, no kids and no man!' Now this is all according to him! Now I did swear at him but refrained from smacking him, I was livid at these comments and they actually upset me.........for a few hours anyway. When I got home I would have normally sent a ranting f**k you message and I just thought what is the point, it says more about the person trying to make someone feel worse than it does about the person receiving the comments. I actually have a fantastic family close by, some amazing friends, a great little business and some amazing clients! I won't mention the love life situation, will keep you all guessing on that one for now ;)
Now have you ever noticed that people who don't have much confidence or are jealous of what you do try put you down? Or force their own feelings or situation onto yourself?
Now I am guessing that when you start a healthy eating plan or start to exercise there are always a few people around you who, take the piss because you are eating healthy, then there are those that are always trying to tempt you with a bun or sway you to go to the pub instead of training? You normally find that these people are probably envious that they don't have the same discipline or motivation as you to follow something through.
There are days when you might be tempted by that bun that is offered straight on a plate in front of you, however remember the bigger picture. Why did you start your health and fitness journey? Surround yourself with supportive people who will encourage your progress rather than trying to destroy it!
Now if you are struggling with your health and fitness journey or just not started yet then click one of the links below......... Or if like me you occasionally want to smack someone in the face then click on the link for training as we do boxing sessions, great way to relieve stress and to stop you getting arrested ;)
Remember results are made over time not over night!
Andrea (will power) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant blog post.very true, surround yourself with positive people and keep going towards your own goals without letting others squash your dreams. There are always people who judge as a reflection of themselves.😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sometimes it is hard not to let such comments upset you, however, like you say keep focused on your own goals and leave the negative people behind :)

      Delete