Monday 16 May 2016

How many women can you squeeze in a hot tub!

Hi Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend? I have had a great one! After my shitty week last week I needed to get away, switch off and have some good old belly laughs!
Now this weekend I went away with a group of girls who I have not been away with before. In this situation you just hope that everyone gets on well. I had no need to worry as we got on fantastic. 
Now I don't know about you, but whenever I go away anywhere, whether it is on holiday or a weekend away, the first night seems to be carnage!!! It was no different this weekend, as soon as we arrived the Prosecco was opened and by the time we had finished our curry we were all tipsy! Then what better thing can you do when tipsy? Drink a hell of a lot more and then squeeze 8 people in a hot tub!!
Now I hardly drink any more and when I do I avoid wine as it goes straight to my head, so after lots of wine and been in a hot tub for a few hours, I aren't suprised my head was spinning when I fell into bed after 3am!
To be honest I am suprised I even got up on Saturday, however, we had a relaxed breakfast, walked on the canal and then finished the day with a meal in a lovely local pub. All in all we walked about 7 mile, blew the cobwebs away and most of all had a right laugh.
I could tell you lots of stories, however what happens on tour stays on tour lol ;)
Now after my rubbish day on Thursday, I started packing Friday then my chest of drawers broke, my fridge was leaking and my flat looked like the Tasmanian devil had hit it.The best thing I did was leave it all as it was lock my door and go off and clear my head. It does you the world of good surrounding yourself with positive people, who you can open up to and who make you laugh. I forgot about everything so much so that on the way back I was discussing how I would do my food shop when I got home and it was only when got dropped off that I realised I didn't have a car!
One thing that I found really funny at the weekend was how many of us actually squeezed into the hot tub! It was crammed to say the least, we had knees up to our chins, people's feet in our face and was often sat on something hard............no comment needed on that lol! If that wasn't comical enough we started taking selfies whilst in there. One of the pictures (which I am not going to share lol) looked like my boobs were under my chin and that I had double D's as we were squeezed in so tightly! 
This made me think about the amount of times you hear people say that they try squeeze in their clothes or they have to lie down to fasten their jeans. This is a struggle that you no longer have to have. Train regularly, eat right and get support from people with the same outlook as you and then the tight jean syndrome will disappear.
So if you want to look hot in your jeans instead of looking like you have crammed 8 people in a hot tub then click one of the links below!
Andrea (only a C cup really) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment