Wednesday 18 May 2016

Time to grow some balls and go for what you want!

Hello Troops,
Hope you are all having a good week?
Finally got the wheels back yay! Cant believe we are heading towards yet the end of another week and another month!!
So you all read about my amazing weekend earlier in the week and this weekend I am away again on my last blow out before my competition prep starts for a Bikini Fitness Competition I have entered eeekkkkk! Now this is something that I have wanted to do for a couple of years, however, I have never had the balls to do it before........until now. After toying with the idea, followed with some encouragement from a guy I train with at the gym I decided to bite the bullet and go for it!
Now the thing that scares the hell out of me and one of the reasons I haven't done it before is getting up on stage and doing all the poses whilst dressed in a bikini! Plus the fact that you are judged on how you look, which is something that worries me if I dont do well.
I have trained in the past for Marathons and the only person judging me on my performance was me. However I believe that now is the time for a new challenge and I need to put myself out of my comfort zone!
fear
This is not the first time I have put myself out of my comfort zone, one was training for my first Marathon and the major one was when I quit my full time job and decided to go to University as a mature student. That was one nerve racking decision that paid off! If I hadn't have taken the risk I wouldn't have followed the path that I did and I wouldn't be running my business.
Now sometimes we have to take risks, do things out of our comfort zone in order to get results. So if you are worried about starting something new, or nervous about coming to fitness sessions then just think of the end results. If it doesn't challenge you it doesn't change you!
Take a risk and get results..........we all have different goals, however, if improving health and fitness is yours then click one of the links below........what have you got to lose?
Andrea (looking forward to my new challenge) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment