Monday 23 May 2016

How bad do you want something?

Hi Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend?
I was away again this weekend, this time on a chilled spa break, it was so relaxing and I ate my bodyweight in food! Now I think I went over the top as I started my bikini fitness competition prep the day after. 
I got on the scales to do my baseline weight and measurements and I am the fattest I have ever been. My body fat has gone up along with my weight and measurements! I feel disgusted that I have got in this state..........I have been emotionally eating since September last year and it has slowly crept up round my gut!!
I went away with one of my friends who has lost over 4.5 stone! She looks fantastic and she is sticking to her goal as she gets married later this year. Now being with her this weekend just highlighted the fact that if you want something bad enough you will do anything to get there That means being consistent with training, sticking to eating healthy and also sacrificing things in order to get to your goal.
How many times do you hear people saying that they want the perfect body, to feel fitter, to look good for their holidays then the next minute they are telling you about all the 'treats' they have had, the times they ate out and drank far too much on a weekend. Now unfortunately there isn't a magic pill that you can take so you wake up with your ideal body, fit and healthy. To get results it takes hard work, dedication, motivation and saying NO!
No to that piece of cake at the office, no to the drinking session, no to take away's. Instead you need to start saying yes to healthy food and to be consistent with training. Results come to those who work damn hard for it, who keep going when you don't seem to be changing and to those who are consistent.
The one question is how bad do you want something, because if you want something 100% you will do all you can in your power to change and get results.
Now I started a journey which is new, exciting and scary at the same time. It is going to be hard, I know there will be days when I just want to eat chocolate. However my goal is to get on stage and WIN!!
So if you have a goal and want support click one of the links below........
Andrea (fattest I have ever been) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment