Wednesday 25 May 2016

I sound just like my Mum

Hi Guys,
I sound just like my Mum.......how many times have you said that (or like your Dad)? I know there are many times I catch myself saying something and I think it sounds just like my Mum..........we even same the same thing out loud at the same time sometimes!
Now I think this happens when you spend a lot of time around the same people, you tend to find that a group of friends, relations and families are similar in views, how they act and what their interests are.
Now I don't think it is a bad thing to be like my mum as she is pretty amazing (although it does make me realise I am getting old when I say things I would have once cringed at lol), however the same can happen but in a negative way.
I have noticed this recently with a guy I know through work, things he has said recently, phrases he has used and his attitude seems to be mimicking that of someone who he perhaps see's as a role model. When I have heard him say certain things I cringe as it just sounds like the other guy, whom I don't really have much time for and can often act like a dick!
I think the same can happen with fitness and health, if you 'hang' out with people who like to train, eat healthy and want results, it makes you want the same. Likewise if you hang around with people who eat crap, don't exercise and try derail you from your goal, then 9 times out of ten the same will happen.
If you want to hang out with like minded people and want support from instructors who practice what they preach and care about your results then click on one of the links below...........
Before I go if you want to follow my bikini fitness competition prep then follow me on instagram at fit4force
Andrea (Day three of Bikini Fitness comp prep) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment