Tuesday 3 May 2016

Faithless..........I can get plenty of sleep!

Hello Troops,
Yes I'm still alive! I was ill last week so didn't manage to keep up to my blogs, back to it now though. I am not 100%, but I am on the mend!
In fact last week was the worst I have felt in a long time..............sleep 'I cant get enough sleep'! 
So Monday I was absolutely fine, woke up Tuesday and it was like someone had flicked a switch from feeling fine to feeling, well quite honestly dog shit! I came home from work Tuesday, went straight to bed, I even had to cancel my clients which is not like me! Then I woke up at 6.30pm had a bath and food and back to bed. That was pretty much my week, as soon as I got home from work I went to bed until I had to get up again to go teach sessions.
Then this weekend I slept even more, not getting out of bed till 2.30pm on Sunday!!! Now when you see yourself as a mini Wonder Woman, being ill is not convenient, I just didn't have time to be ill! I didn't get any work done, skipped the gym and even going to do bootcamp felt such a chore, which is bad as I really love teaching normally. Not only did feeling ill make me tired I wanted to eat crap, which in turn made me feel worse as I wasn't fuelling my body right!
Anyway as much as I wanted to carry on training I had to listen to my body, it was telling me I needed rest and I was trying to fight it. Now how many times has someone told you to do something and you've ignored their advice? It might be that someone is encouraging you to eat healthy and to start exercising and you want to ignore them!? My body was telling me to rest for a reason, so I could get over whatever it was and also not to make myself feel worse. Its the same with people giving advice, they want the best for you, to be fit healthy and to feel energised!
So if you want help with diet, exercise or changing your lifestyle then click one of the links below.
Andrea (working on my Wonder Woman status) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment