Monday 30 May 2016

Operation 7 P's

Hello Troops,
I hope you have all had a good bank holiday? The weather was quite nice to say it was a bank holiday too!
I have had a busy bank holiday and as it was the end of the first week of my competition preparation it was alcohol and food indulgence free. I was out on Saturday night and I drove as I am not drinking and then I went to a BBQ on Sunday and took my own meals!
After one week I had lost 4lb and 2.5", one of those inches from my gut! Now I am a determined person and stubborn so if I decide to do something then I do it. However these things alone are not the only tools you need for success. As most of you know I have had relationships with a couple of guys in the Army and one of the 'motto's' which my first Army boyfriend used to quote on a regular basis was..........
Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance...........the 7 P's!
This has been true this week when it has come to being organised with my meals. I have done three batch cooks this week so all my meals and snacks are ready. It has made it so much easier as it takes away the temptation to nibble on something I shouldn't be. It is also helped me get to bed earlier and clock up enough sleep as I am not getting in late from work and starting to cook from fresh.
On Saturday I was at a Charity night then we ended up going into Halifax (#rough) for a few drinks afterwards. It is quite funny going on a night out stone cold sober as you notice so much more than if I had been drinking. It has also made me realise that I actually like going out and waking up hangover free. The fact that I can still have a laugh and boogie into the early hours just shows that you don't need alcohol to have fun!
So if you want to follow the 7 P's to getting results, or if you have a health or fitness journey you want to start and need support then click one of the links below.
Andrea (staying away from the Army blokes) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment