Sunday 24 April 2016

Growing Old disgracefully ;)

Hi Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend? I have had another busy one! On Friday I went out for a family friends 60th Birthday. We went cocktail making in Leeds. What a fab night, I have done cocktail making before but it wasn't half as good as what we did on Friday.
We had the penthouse room to ourselves and got to go behind the bar and each whip up a couple of cocktails.........now as you can imagine as the cocktails got flowing (along with the shots) everyone got drunk and had a laugh. You know things are getting messy when my Dad starts to dance!
The majority of the people who were at the party were either in their 50's or 60's and not one of them looked their age! They all looked younger, not only did they look younger they acted younger too. I just thought to myself if I am going cocktail making for my 60th then I will be happy!
How many times do you see people and are shocked to find out their real age as they either look loads younger or loads older than they are. Now its not always how their skin or face looks either. Someone can seem younger if they are fit, active and have a youthful outlook on life. I know people my age who aren't half as fit as my parents who are in their 60's!
A lot of the people that were at the cocktail making are friends of my Mum & Dad and some even come to bootcamp. Over the years they have kept themselves fit and healthy and followed a healthy lifestyle, all this has an impact on how quickly we age. I often see people who I went to School with in the supermarket, who are overweight or who smoke and they easily look ten years older than I do (although when I woke up with a pounding head and dehydrated skin on Saturday morning I probably aged ten years overnight lol!)
Now I can not guarantee that you will look younger in 20, 30 or 40 years time, however, if you eat healthy, look after your skin and stay active your biological age will kick your chronological age in the ass!
Look after yourself on the inside and it will start to show on the outside!
So if you want to roll back the years, click one of the links below.
Andrea (can't handle my booze) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment