Thursday 21 April 2016

It's not about the money, money, money

Hi Troops,
Seems like everybody's got a price,
I wonder how they sleep at night
When the sale comes first
And the truth comes second.
Just stop for a minute and smile

In the words of Jessie J!
In my last blog I talked about instructors who wanted to get people signed up then didn't real care about the results.......Today I want to follow on from that and share the real life struggles of running your own business and what makes it all worth while. I can remember when I was younger I always thought that people who had their own business were minted! I often saw 'business' people drive around in their fancy cars and park them outside their fancy houses and they had a few fancy holidays each year (can I say fancy anymore in one sentence lol!)
People often say to me that I must be minted if I have my own business!! PMSL if only! Anyone who has seen my car will know that I am not minted lol. Although I may not be financially minted, I am minted through my job satisfaction!
It got me thinking though, if I did what I do purely for the money then I would have jacked the business in probably a year after I started!! Running your own business can be lonely, I work unsociable hours, I have no-one to bounce ideas off, having a holiday requires planning in advance and I don't get to phone in sick! I have to work part time to supplement my income so I can pay my rent. That is something which drives me insane as it doesn't challenge me. Since I started my business I have come face to face with various challenges, big and small. First time I stood in front of a group of people was a challenge, infact I was shitting em! Now that is something that comes as second nature to me. When my Mum was ill there were days when I just wanted to sit in front of TV and cry, instead I had to put on a brave face and motivate clients to get the best out of their training. Everyday we wake up and face new challenges, its how you deal with those challenges that count.
Everytime I felt down and didn't want to come and teach a session, I am so glad I did. I rocked up had an amazing group of individuals working their butts off and I came away smiling! Everytime I get an email from someone giving positive feedback, everytime someone achieves a goal or hits a new milestone, everytime I see someone glowing with health or shrinking infront of my eyes, all give me something money can't buy.
If Carlsbery did clients.............I have the best!
carlsberg-bilan-top

Now if you are struggling with health, fitness or both then let us help.......
It's like this man, you can't put a price on the life
We do this for the love so we fight and sacrifice every night

You can't put a price tag on health and fitness.............
Remember we are not in it purely for the money, job satisfaction and seeing you get results is what counts!
So go on don't delay and click a link today! Let your challenges become our challenges.

Andrea (passionate about what I do!) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk



2 comments:

  1. You've built everything you've got in your business and that something to be massively proud of๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsey. It is hard but worth every minute for the enjoyment and pride I get out of it :)

      Delete