Tuesday 5 April 2016

Sometimes it only takes a small straw to break a weak back!

Hi Guys,
Do you ever feel like your life has gone to shit? No matter how positive you try to be things just seem to go wrong or get on top of you?
Well over the past couple of weeks that is how I have felt. I am normally positive and just get on with whatever life throws at me, however over the last few weeks little things have started to happen which I have let get on top of me and now I feel like the world is about to end! Well things aren't quite that bad yet, but feel it in my own head lol!
All these small things that have built up have been affecting me emotionally which has resulted in my diet and exercise going to pot!
Now I tend to be an emotional eater and when I feel fed up I eat shit, which makes me feel worse as I feel tired, sluggish, bloated, which then makes me want to eat more shit and it is just one vicious circle! It is half term at the minute and the first week I decided to have a week off training to recharge my batteries, as I could feel myself getting more and more tired and getting little injuries. Well I lasted 4 days before I was ready to hit the gym again ha. It makes me feel so much better when I train! 
Anyway throughout March I had a scales ban with myself and clients as I think people get too obsessed with how much they weigh. So on Saturday, I hopped onto the scales and did my measurements again and I could have cried.........the 'emotional' eating had caught up with me. It was that point that something clicked in my head, I had to take control, now I might not be able to control what is happening around me however I can control what I put in my mouth! So by Saturday afternoon my fridge was full of healthy food and I have been back on it since.
Now Monday came, along with my period which makes things seem twice as bad! I went to the hospital with my Mum, we had a cuppa before I dropped her off home and I headed to the gym. I parked up, pulled on the handbrake and snap, my handbrake went! Now normally I would have been abit pissed off and thought how much is this going to cost me, but I sat and inside I had a major paddy. Now if the gym hadn't have been full of people I think I would have burst into tears. 
Instead I did what most people do, put on an act (I will talk more about this in my next blog) took my frustration out on my training, went to work and then did what every grown adult sometimes needs to do, got home, jumped in the shower and cried till I had no tears left! Now my handbrake was the straw that broke the camels back! And as my back was weak to start with it only took a little straw.
One thing I have learnt is that I can't control how some of my friends can't seem to be arsed to make an effort, how someone seems to be sneaking back in my life messing with my emotions and the fact that I am too strong for my own good that I pull my handbrake on and break it ;) however I can control how I react to these situations, so I can keep eating healthy and train hard and I can decide to say something about the things bothering me or let them slide.............yes I will be the former ;)
So take control of your life, health, fitness and click one of the links below! 
Andrea (Needs to 'Man up' again) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment