Sunday 3 April 2016

50 Reasons to exercise.........& your butt is one!

Hi Guys,
Hope you have had a good weekend.......it was great to get up Sunday morning put the trainers on, headphones in and go for a run in the Sun! It certainly makes you feel better. I had my 'customer choice' playlist on which I had forgotten that I had, a real eclectic mix of music........Killers, Queen, Train, David Ghetta and many more to get me up those damn hills! My mood was lifted and I am always more productive after exercising.
The other day I came across a couple of photos, one was 50 reasons to exercise 50 reasons to exerciseand the other well lets just say if the 50 reasons didn't motivate you to get active then the other one will! (see below).
How many people leave getting their 'beach body' to the last minute? You have probably heard the saying Summer bodies are made in the Winter........well as we are now in Spring I am guessing that your's is well underway? If not then let us give you the kick up the backside you need........FB IMG 1457738419534
Forget the shakes and fad diets that leave you with saggy skin and no muscle, you need to lose weight gradually whilst toning up through exercise. Now I don't think I am telling you something you dont already know. If you want the quick fix then perhaps you need to click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page. If you want help in changing your liefstyle, body and attitude click one of the links below.
No fads, no shakes, no bullshit.........just real food, high intensity exercise with real instructors who care! So if you want to keep your 'crack' covered up or want the 50 great reasons to exercise then let us help!
Andrea (Mr Brightside kept me going) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment