Wednesday 13 April 2016

No experience needed

Hello Guys,
So earlier this week I had the pleasure of going back to Huddersfield University where I graduated from to do a guest talk on work placement. Now when I was invited I asked what I needed to talk about and was asked to cover benefits of work placement and what I would expect from a work placement student.
So I prepped a small talk and when I got to University there was another guest speaker there also covering the same subject. We were then taken to a full on lecture theatre!! I instantly started bricking it and felt like I did when I was at University!!!
The other guy went before me and I sat and listened and felt under pressure as I hadn't got a power point sorted, then I just thought to myself, what is the worse that can happen........they can decide to ignore my advice, not listen or they can actually listen to what I say and even if they take away one snippet of information which will benefit them then it was worth me going.
Now one thing I covered in my talk was what I would look for in a placement student is realibility, punctuality and most of all passion. I can teach someone how to structure a session or how to do some marketing etc, however one thing that cant be taught is motivation, enthusiasm and reliability.
Its the same with diet and exercise, I can teach all the basics, give advice and help motivate along the way, however it is you guys that have to want to do something with that information. You have to want to make changes, you have to want to come to the sessions, you have to want that online support.............without what do you normally get?
NO RESULTS!
People often say that they aren't fit enough to come to bootcamp!!! WTH that is why you come to improve fitness. NO EXPERIENC NEEDED!
So if you want to make that change (oooo Michael Jackson popped into my head then lol) click one of the links below.
Andrea (I miss my Uni days) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment