Thursday 14 April 2016

What happens when the 'honeymoon' period is over?

Hello Guys,
Weekend is nearly here!! Friday night is Business Awards Ceremony so thanks for everyone who voted for me, fingers crossed I win!!
The other day I went to the gym and bumped into a guy that I was seeing end of last year and beginning of this year. Now this is a guy who I got on great with and for no particular reason it didn't go anywhere, but we said we would stay friends............well lets just say he turned into a friend whom I didn't keep up contact with and he totally blanked me in the gym! Now I thought it was a bit weird however that is his choice not to talk to me (I did actually leave school many years ago so thought it was odd lol)
Now to start with this guy seemed perfect, he did all the chasing, seemed kind and considerate, got on with my friends and we enjoyed each others company. However the longer I was seeing him I realised that there was 'something' missing and thats when we decided to stay friends. 
I actually wanted to feel more for him than I did as on paper he ticked all the boxes and treat me like a princess, so when I got blanked I thought it was pathetic.............anyway I am past trying to understand what goes on in men's heads lol.
You are probably thinking how is she going to relate this one back to health and fitness............well many things, mainly in the 'diet' industry start off great, look good on paper as they bring great results, however to sustain them for the long term is often impossible and when the 'honeymoon' period of results is over then negative things can start to happen.
You will often find this when it comes to things like herbal shite, juice plus and now the new craze that people are on is some aloe vera crap.......now all this will start off great as you will get results, quick.........mainly because you are dramatically reducing calories and starving yourself. However once the initial weight loss has happened people start to feel crap, have no energy and are hungry and miserable! This is when reality kicks in and people realise they cant sustain such extremes for a long period of time. Binges take place and when 'food' is eaten again more weight than when they first started is often put back on!
Now I cant help you understand the opposite sex, however, I can help you eat healthy natural foods without starving yourself and feeling like you are starving yourself! Like all great relationships, great results are not achieved overnight. One healthy meal and fitness session is not going to make you miraculously lose weight, just like one date does not guarantee marriage. Things that are worth having need to be worked at on a daily basis. So be consistant and realistic. How miserable must it be living off shakes all the time?!
So if you want to eat real food, want online support with your goals or want to train to get results, click one of the links below!
Andrea (dodged another bullet) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment