Sunday 10 April 2016

Totes Emosh Bell Ringing

Hey Troops,
The bell has finally been rung!
Now when you hear a bell it normally signifies the start or the end of something..........
School........ its the start of break & the end of break
Boxing...... start of a round, end of a round
Church bells.........often rung when two people are starting a journey together as they get married
Now on Friday my Mum rang a bell in the hospital which signified the end of her treatment wahoo! This is one journey that I am glad is over!!
The other day I received a lovely message from one of my clients....
Hey Andrea, just wanted to let you know I've been trying on dresses for a weekend away I'm going on.Amazingly some of the dresses I haven't been able to fit into for years now are now too big! I haven't really lost much weight but like you said my body shape has changed so much I can't believe it! Bit cheesy but really enjoy the classes and obviously doing me really good! So glad I joined!!
Thanks so much x

What an amazing message to recieve! See like I have said before it is not just about the numbers on the scales! It makes me realise why I do my job and makes me happy that I make people happy. Now one day my client decided to start a new journey, she rang her bell and came to bootcamp!
So if you have a bell you want to ring, then click one of the links below...............now health & fitness is one journey you need to keep going on so why not start today!
Andrea (got 'totes emosh' on that bell ringing) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment