Sunday 17 April 2016

Mr Amazing!

Hi Guys,
Hope you have had a good weekend? I have had a busy one, Awards evening on Friday (which I will write about in my next blog) and a house party on Saturday. House parties are always a great idea untill you wake up the next day and your house looks like the Tasmanian devil has hit it!!

The other day someone asked me why I don't write about all the great guys in my life? Now I do know great guys, quite alot of them actually I just never thought it would make good reading lol. So today I thought I would take that advice and write about one amazing guy in particular. One that has set my standards so high when it comes to meeting a guy to have a relationship with.........

MY DAD!!

My Dad (aka 'our Nige') is great! He is there for us all, does bits of DIY for me and my brother without any questions and just gets on with things. Over the last few months you have all read about my Mum and my poor Dad never gets a mention.

On Thursday he turned 65!! (old buggar lol) so I wanted to dedicate this email to him. Now he is probably the main person who got me into exercise, I started going to the gym with him when I was about 19 and then started running with him too........well I say running with him he was like a whippet back then and I couldn't keep up! As time passed I did eventually catch him and beat him lol. The last race we did together (well on the same day) was the London Marathon when he was 60!! His Marathon days are now over, however he still regularly cycles, goes to the gym and comes to my bootcamp on a weekly basis!

I am proud to have him as my Dad!

My Dad didn't really start exercising until he was in his late 30's and i think that along with good genes has kept him looking young!

IMAG1126 2
My Dad in his 40's (left) and him and Mum supporting me on Friday night!

FB IMG 1460925951475 2-1
So if there is anyone reading this thinking that they can't exercise as they are too old, then think again, exercise & health doesn't have an age limit on it. I have trained people from 5 years old to 70 years old!
All it takes is one small click on one of the links below to make a change to your health & fitness..........young & old welcome :)






Life Support......let the SWAT team help

Eat to look young!

Train back the years!

Andrea (proud of my parents) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment