Tuesday 19 April 2016

As soon as they get what they want, they don't want to know!

Hi Guys,
Well what a crazy few days weather wise........Monday night at boot camp I had my ski jacket on as it was that cold and then tonight for my PT sessions I had my vest and then a hoody on! Two seasons in two days lol! I am hoping that Spring is finally here!
Anyway in my last blog I said that I would speak about the Awards evening that I went to on Friday..........Now unfortunately I didn't win my category boooo, however it was a great night and the experience was worth it. Congratulations to all the other businesses that got through to the final and a special shout out to those who won!
There were approximately 300 people who attended the black tie event and it was great to ditch the leggings and get glammed up for once! Only downside of wearing trainers all the time is that as soon as I put on a pair of high heels I start to walk like Tina Turner lol!
facebook 1461097622866
One random thing I want to share with you was the starter.........Melon & Goats cheese!!!! Yes you read it right, never had that combination before. Has anyone else? (other than those that were at the ceremony lol)
Even though it was a great evening I was shocked at how rude some people were.........as the evening went on people were talking over the organisers, to the point where you couldn't hear what they were saying! I was shocked as these were professional people with their own businesses! It seemed like that as soon as their category had been mentioned or they picked up the trophy they weren't interested in the rest of the evening!
Now like always I got thinking that this is often the same in the fitness industry..........now not all but some PT's/fitness instructors get what they want (by you signing up) and then they lose interest once they have drawn you in.
Now I want all my clients to get the results THEY want..........I might think they should be doing something else at times, however if they are happy, then I am happy. Like I mentioned in a previous blog, I had a PT client who wasn't interested or getting the most out of their sessions, so rather than carry on taking their money I suggested that we had a 'break'. Then I know if they want to train again that their heart will be in it.
You can be the best trainer in the world, however when you work with people for only a few hours a week, it is what they do out of the sessions that count!
So if you want a trainer who listens to speakers at events, takes an interest as you as an individual and is their to support on and offline then click one of the links below.
We will be revamping our contracts at the beginning of May which takes a holistic approach to health & fitness. Health and fitness is a combination of different elements and we want to help all clients achieve their goal..........so watch this space.
Andrea (I bet you thought that title was about a man) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment