Sunday 5 June 2016

We always want something different!

Hi Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend and enjoyed the lovely weather.......lets hope it is here to stay for a while longer.
I was talking to someone the other day and they were telling me how they wanted a body like a famous pop star, this got me thinking about how most people want to change or improve something about themselves. Just look at the roaring beauty and cosmetic trade, this is enough to prove that people constantly strive to make themselves look and feel better.
My first memory of wanting to change something about myself was when I was very young and I wanted my blond hair to go dark, my Mum, Dad and Brother all had dark hair and I felt like the odd one out. Then when it did go dark as I got older I wanted blond hair like my younger cousin! Now I am happy with my natural hair colour and if I get bored I colour it!
I also remember when I was at secondary school I got called 'dingy lips' as I had full lips. It used to upset me and I really wanted thin lips, god if I knew then what I know now, people pay good money to get their lips 'pumped' up like mine lol!
Now I only think things like this don't start to bother you as you get older, more confident and don't give a shit what other people think.
It is the same with our bodies, we are unique we can't look like someone else, however, we can make the best of what we have got. Our bodies are the one thing that we get to keep for the rest of our lives. So make the most of it, look after it, shape it to become the best version of you and remember if you are unhappy with it do something to improve it, bodies are not like cars we can't just trade them in when we get fed up with how they look or if they don't run efficiently!
So look after the one thing you are stuck with and click one of the links below.
Andrea (improving my body) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment