Thursday 30 June 2016

I'm with Adele

Hi Troops,
Another week nearly over and start of a new month (supposedly summer!)
Earlier this week I heard on the radio that the singer Adele struggled to write songs when she is happy. When I listened to the radio I could really relate to it. You see since I have been doing my blog I have had loads of stuff to write about when I have been unhappy or when things have gone wrong in my life.
Since I have had a new focus & I am happy then I struggle to find things to write about! Its easy writing when you are pi**ed off at something or some douche bag is dicking me about. Now all the negative things and people are out of my life I find it hard to write about happy things, which in itself is quite sad lol!
I suppose you can look at health and fitness in the same way............there are some people who are happy with the way they look and feel like they don't need to exercise, however just like I need to keep writing when I am happy people need to exercise regardless of how they look. Exercise brings so much more benefits than just weight loss. It can help improve mood, reduce risk of chronic disease such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes and some types of cancer.
When you exercise and your mood improves it can bring positive changes in all areas of your life. When I am happy even my car still being a shed on wheels doesn't bother me lol!
So be happy and still exercise and click one of the links below. 
Andrea (happy) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment