Monday 20 June 2016

Smells like Team Spirit

Hey Guys,
Smells like Team Spirit..........well after this weekends challenge we all smelt less than desirable! However we managed the 150 mile running relay from Gretna Green to Roberttown in 23 hours and 8 minutes beating our 24 hour target whoop whoop.
It was physically and mentally tiring however doing it with a group of equally crazy people made it memorable. It is funny how much you talk about food and going to the toilet on these type of challenges lol. By the end of it squatting down at the side of the road for a wee became the norm!
I completed 29 miles of the leg, the most I have run in a long time as I have been doing shorter distance since I started my bikini fitness competition prep.
Just a short one today as I need to be catching up on the nights sleep I missed from the challenge.
So if you want to be part of something that is more than just a fitness session then click one of the links below........be part of a team.
Andrea (actually not aching) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment