Thursday 9 June 2016

File under who gives a s**t!

Hi Guys,
Now as much as I am bloody annoyed that my car has broken down, it was the best week weather wise for it to happen, especially as I walked home from work earlier. Although I was wet with sweat instead of rain. I don't know about any of you guys but I cant seem to walk slow when I am going anywhere and I end up red hot! Although that speed will probably slow down quite a bit when I go do Ben Nevis in a couple of weeks time #notprepared!
My passport arrived the other day and it got me thinking about my holiday and that when I go away it will be a year since I changed the style of writing for my emails/blog. If you had not already gathered I pre type my emails and set them up to go out automatically on certain days. Now before I went away I typed up all these 'controversial' emails and scheduled them to be sent when I was away........ it was a risk as I couldn't cancel sending them as I was in Spain! Now for me this was something new and out of my comfort zone...........however I had great bloody fun typing them up! I used to get bored writing about hints and tips and used to struggle to come up with something new to talk about. Now I have a daily plethora of things that I can write about as it is everyday life. Unfortunately for me the worse things are the juicier the blog!
My first blog was about the bonehead guys I have had relationships with in the past...........now when I received a message from one of said boneheads whilst I was away about my email I realised I had made the right decision to change. Whether people love or hate what I write about, I create a reaction and a talking point. Now I have never been one to follow the crowd (hence why I don't have an i-phone!) and I like to be different, who wants to be a sheep when you can be a wolf! 
wolf
A great quote I once came across
'As for worrying about what other people might think - forget it. They aren't concerned about you. They are too busy worrying about what you and other people think about them. - Michael le Boeuf.
This is so true, how many times have you not done something because you are worried what other people might think? Or you follow the crowd because you are worried about doing something different.
Now if you spend too much time worrying about what other people are doing then your results end up a mess, which is a waste of time and energy. Now I have wasted enough time and energy on bonehead guys I don't want to do the same with my business.
When you have your own business you strive to get good results, plus having a fitness based business you want results for the client too. By changing the way I did things I started to get results. I have never received so many comments (in a positive way) about my blogs where before I rarely got any feedback. Probably cos you were all as bored reading about how much water you should drink as I was typing them lol.
So if you want to change and be a wolf rather than a sheep then click one of the links below. Don't be scared to try something new, be part of a great group of people who file sweating, groaning and sometimes farting in sessions (you know who you are lol) under WHO GIVES A SHIT!
Andrea (sheep are boring) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

1 comment: