Wednesday 22 June 2016

It's how hard you work that counts

Hey Guys,
Well I have just about got over my mad challenge at the weekend, just in time before I take on my next adventure this weekend doing Ben Nevis eeekk!
This week I have been teaching boot camp at a local School event, Mission Active week. I was asked to do it a few weeks ago to do boot camp as a new addition to the yearly event. Now on Monday I felt like a Zombie after the weekends challenge and to then teach 4 sessions of boot camp to year 5 & 6 junior school children with over 40 kids in each group was a wake up (or a killer lol). I have been doing it all week and as much as it is tiring I have loved it!
One thing which has become apparent whilst doing the sessions, the children aren't used to working at such high intensity! The feedback from the teachers was also good, saying they could do with me in the School each week to sort their fitness out (work opportunity to follow up right there!)
Now gone are the days when kids played out, rode their bikes and climbed tree's on a daily basis........instead computer games and TV have taken a precedent. Yes kids do PE, play sports and some do fitness. However the majority don't do general fitness exercises and don't work at high intensity. It was great to see kids red faced, sweating and working really hard! Each child worked to their own ability which meant no one was left out or made to feel better/worse than their peers.
It is the same in my adult sessions, everyone can work at their own pace and all fitness levels are catered for. However, it is not just about turning up to the sessions, it is about how hard you work when you get there that counts. Anyone can come along and not make much effort, however, it is those that turn up, give it their all that see the best results.
So if you want to come and make a difference to your own fitness and perhaps be a role model to those of you who have 'mini me's' then click one of the links below. 
It is best to set the foundations of fitness at a young age, however, you are never too old to make a difference to your health and fitness.......so get clicking guys!
Andrea (losing my voice) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment