Thursday 16 June 2016

Sometimes positive thinking is just not enough

Hey Guys,
Hope you have all had a good week and are ready for the weekend?
This weekend I am taking part in an endurance event, there are a group of us who are running from the Scottish borders back down to Roberttown in a relay. If I complete all the relay legs then I should be doing about 35-40 miles of running. These things are a great idea when I sign up for them lol!
Today I want to talk about positive thinking, now on the whole I am a positive person and I try look on the bright side of things. I even try visualise things that I want in my life as if I have them already. Before I moved into my current flat, every night I drove home from work I drove to the flat first and imagined that I lived there..........and now I am!
I need to start doing the same with a 4 bedroom house now and imagine I am driving a Sirocco lol!
Unfortunately when it comes to health and fitness no amount of positive thinking is going to get us results unless we take action. If we still eat crap and don't exercise then thinking positive is not enough to get results.
However if you think positive about achieving your goal AND take action by eating healthy and exercising then you are more likely to achieve your goal.
So if you want help taking action to achieve your goal then click one of the links below.
Andrea (will be aching on Monday) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment