Thursday 23 June 2016

Finally did it!!

Hello Guys,
Just a quickie today as I am mid packing for this weekends adventure doing Ben Nevis............
Cast your mind back to the back end of last year.......I had a goal of being able to do 10 pull-ups before Christmas. Now if you remember I didn't hit my target boooo! Anyhow, the pull-ups that I was managing to do weren't strict ones (I used to use my legs as momentum to help me get up). So at the beginning of the year I decided to stop worrying about my goal, strip my training back to basics and complete strict pull-ups.
It was disappointing to start with when I struggled to get 4 or 5 out if I was lucky. I have kept going and doing them as part of my weekly training. The other week I managed to do 8 relatively easy. So today along with the help of my coach I decided to try my ten.........and I only bloody went and did it!
Now at Christmas I could have given up on my goal as I didn't get there by the time I wanted, however it took me another 6 months of perseverance and I did it.
I wanted to share this as sometime we get disheartened when we don't see results straight away or we don't achieve things by a set time. Stick at it if you want something bad enough you will do it.
So if you want help in conquering your goals or the support when you feel like giving up then click one of the links below.
Anyway I best finish getting my things ready then hit the hay!
Andrea (never thought I would do it) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment