Tuesday 5 July 2016

Greatest Adventure of all

Hi Guys,
Hope you have had a good weekend? After the last couple of adventure fuelled weekends I didn't think mine could get any busier. However this weekend I celebrated my biggest adventure of all.......5 years in business!
When we did Ben Nevis we experienced so many extremes from sun & sweat to snow and fog. We had midge bites, went through various emotions of wanting it to end to elation when we had completed it. I even bared my backside on several occasions (to have a wee of course).
The same can be said over the last five years, I have experienced so many things, had good & bad times, had success and failure and learnt how resilient I am and how much I love doing what I do. The past 18 months has been an uphill struggle emotionally, physically and financially.......in all honesty there has been times recently when I have wanted to quit. Plus I 'bare my backside' to you guys on a weekly basis when I open up in my blogs!
Every time a new client signs up I get excitement about how I can help them achieve their goal. However on the flip side every time I lose a client I get that awful feeling in my stomach. Now if I was in this for the money I would have quit a couple of years ago, however I do it for the enjoyment.
On Monday I had a shit day and was thinking is it all worth it, however I got to work and within 10 minutes of teaching my session that thought had gone. I do what I do to help people and because I love what I do.......it certainly isn't for the money as I don't get enough lol!
Now my mood on Monday was shocking and I just thought what would I say to one of my clients if they came to me ready to quit at something before they got to their goal? I would tell them to get a grip and stick at it..........anything that is worth having doesn't come easy!
So if you want help to achieve a goal, keep on track with an existing one or just want to train with a great bunch of people and a 'real' instructor who cares then click one of the links below.
We offer bootcamp, personal training, nutrition guides and online support so the choice is yours, 'come on down' and click a link.
Andrea (not in it for the money) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment