Tuesday 26 July 2016

If there's something strange in your neighbourhood........who you gonna call?

Hi Guys,
Hope you are having a good week so far? I am on holiday count down now. My body and mind need a break! Bring on the sun, sea and whatever else Spain has to offer ;)
The other day at bootcamp I was having a conversation with my Mum and a couple of others about living alone and the one worry I have is someone breaking in.........great conversations to be having late on an evening......not!
It started because my Mum was telling me how some scrotes (my words not her's lol) had tried to break into their neighbours van, luckily they got disturbed.
I was saying I wouldn't know what to do if someone tried to break in (other than s**t myself) only thing I have in self defence in my bedroom is my old majorette baton, I suppose I could twirl them down my flat stairs lol.
Anyway joking aside, 1 I hope I never have to be in that situation and 2, if I was I would obviously scream like hell and let the professionals deal with the situation and phone ghostbusters errr sorry the Police ;)
I suppose it is the same with health and fitness, we sometimes think that we know what to do for the best results or believe we have the tools to do so. However just like my baton is not fit for purpose to fight off gangsters, sometimes peoples ideas on 'healthy eating' and the best type of training methods are not always right for the job.
So if you find you are struggling or just want some support when it comes to getting fit and shredding fat, then click one of the links below and let the professionals help. No one should fight alone! 
Andrea (now going to be scared in bed talking about burglars) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment