Sunday 24 July 2016

Even Trainers let things slide

Hi Guys,
Its been a while! The reason.........well I could make some excuse, however I have been slack the last couple of weeks! I did have a problem with my internet and sending emails however that was resolved in a day!
When I look back over the last couple of weeks I have let stress & time take over and got behind with all my admin work. As I am sat writing this I am cringing as 'time' is one of the main reasons why people say they can't train, I always say that if you want something bad enough you will make time...........and here I am using time as an excuse! Anyway I am now making time to connect with you all again :)
Since I started my training for my bikini fitness competition I have been doing progress pictures. I was getting a bit disheartened the other week as I didn't think there was much visable progress. However I put my before picture and my recent picture side by side and I could see a big difference. I was actually shocked that I had let myself 'slide' so much in my before pictures! 
comparison pre start and week 8 - front


comparison pre start and week 8 -side
I have spoke in a previous blog how I had turned into an 'emotional' eater. Anytime I was stressed or upset about something I would turn to food as comfort........the wrong type of food. I hit the scales at the heaviest I had been and in all honesty if it wasn't for my goal of the competition I think I would still be in that negative cycle. Now when I look at the pictures I know I wasn't overweight, however, it is all relative as I was bigger than I normally was and felt crap and unhappy for it. I had still been training when I was making the wrong food choices so it just proves my point that you can't train your way out of a bad diet!
For me if I hadn't had found a new goal then I wouldn't have had the motivation to stick to something good and get the body back that I used to have........and progress it to something better. 
So if you want to get back to where you used to be or progress to something better then click on of the links below!

Andrea (seven weeks to go) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment