Thursday 7 July 2016

Even Trainers need trainers

Hi Guys,
Well its 43 days since I started my journey of training for a bikini fitness competition. Today has been a tough day, a killer leg session in the afternoon and then a run after work (when all I wanted to do was get my p.j's on!).
I have completed gruelling training regimes before when I have trained for marathons, however, this is harder as I am following a strict diet alongside my training. When I trained for marathons I wasn't getting judged, as long as I did my mileage and fuelled up it didn't matter what I looked like naked (not that I am getting naked on stage.........well almost am lol!)
Even though I am a PT and instructor the whole body building competition training is new to me, so I have been working with a coach who has a background in body building. He has helped me with my diet, training and has given me advice and support about everything I need to know. Without his help I would struggle.
It is the same in other aspects of my life, I have a business coach for my business, I have supportive friends who give me a kick up the arse when I feel like jacking things in and most importantly I have the most amazing family......so big shout out to Ma & Pa and big bro!
No matter how well you do things or how much you know I think it is always great to get help and advice from others. It is amazing what you learn and how you push yourself more...........get out your comfort zone and achieve more.
So if you want help, support or kick up the backside in training then why not click on one of the links below.............be trained by someone who constantly invests in themselves.......I might not have all the answers, however I will work towards getting them! 
Andrea (half way through training) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment