Sunday 28 February 2016

Two words.........second word YOU!

Hey Guys,
Now I can probably guess what you are thinking as I am normally straight to the jugular with my emails! 
However the first word is............THANK!
Today I just want to say a massive THANK YOU
Thank you to all my clients, past and present
Thank you to everyone who takes time out to email me about my blogs/emails
Thank you to everyone who shares my blog
Thank you to everyone who has recommended me to their friends
Thank you to my supporters who inspire me to keep going
Thank you to my haters who make me laugh and want to prove them wrong
Thank you to my friends and family who have kept me going when things get tough
Thank you to everyone who shares my love of fitness................................................................
And a massive thank you to my Mum and Dad for being who you are.......amazing!
Without all of you I wouldn't be where I am today, following my dream and doing a job I am passionate about.
So as a thank you to all of you I am reducing the price of the LifeForce Transformation plan for a limited time only!
So get ordering today as that summer body needs to be under construction now!
Have a fab week!! 
Andrea (feeling grateful) Springthorpe
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment