Thursday 11 February 2016

Believe it or not some people choose to be single

Hey Guys,
Hope you have all had a good week and ready for the weekend?
The other day I was chatting to some of my single friends at the gym and the conversation turned to how we can't get a fella, ....... I turned to them and said we could all get a fella if we wanted to settle for second best!
In all honesty I could probably be married by now if I had settled for boring or a douche bag! One thing I am certain on when it comes to relationships is that I won't settle for second best. I want someone to give me butterflies when I see them, someone I am attracted to and have things in common with and most of all someone who keeps my mind stimulated and makes me laugh!
Now until that person comes along I decide to be single rather than settle for second best.
Fitness is a lot like a relationship...........
You have to first of all want it
Then you need to build it up and commit to it long term
And most of all be patient when it comes to getting results
Now so many people want the quick easy option when it comes to health and fitness, unfortunately the quick fixes 99% of the time lead to failure and normally reverting back to how you were before.
I don't expect to meet someone, fall in love and be married within a month so why do people expect miracle results when it comes to diet and fitness!?
Meeting the right person, building a relationship and finally getting the ring takes time, effort and commitment. The same goes for fitness, you have to be committed to the journey to get long lasting results and not expect miracles overnight because you ate healthy one day and trained for 30 minutes.
So you can sit and moan that you are unhappy and moan when you don't get results........or you can commit to making diet and fitness your way of life.........The true meaning of the word diet is 'way of life' so live by the meaning and not by what the media has portrayed diet to be, a quick fix that normally doesn't last!
Now if you are single a good way to meet people is often at fitness sessions........so why not try bootcamp, you might meet the love of your life! (in fact I have had a couple who met at bootcamp, are married and expecting their first child in a few weeks!)
Andrea (will wait for Mr Right) Springthorpe
P.s As I'm typing this email, my friend has tagged me in a post to go on the programme 'First Dates' hahaha.........I think other people are more worried about my love life than me! 
07949 959 547
info@fit4force.co.ukwww.fit4force.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment